Membership in ICAC is open and available to any individual or organization with an interest in certification programs. You do not have to currently operate a certification program nor must that program be accredited with ICAC in order to become a member. Membership fees are $200 annually (application at http://www.icacnet.org/membershipprograms/). Membership organizations can appoint up to two representatives to officially receive ICAC member benefits.
Membership Benefits Include:
- periodic updates on international developments in activities that affect certification programs
- access to participation in ICAC committee activities
- FREE sample policies and procedure documents. As part of the ISO 17014 accreditation process, there are a number of policies and procedures called for within the standard. ICAC has developed policy templates for many of these policies that most organizations lack. These policy templates include:
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Non-Disclosure Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Special Needs Policy
- Testing Irregularities Policy
- Logo Use Policy
- Denial and/or Suspension Policy
- Appeals Process Procedure
- Complaints Process Procedure
- and more, policies are added periodically and are made available to all members upon publication.